Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Yeah this happened. Don't judge me.

Ok so I'm sitting here working over my second $1.59 PBR tall can from Safeway following a night of mangoritas with my girl Victoria and felt the sudden urge to put some works on a page. We decided to watch some shitty movies and drink some even shittier drinks and thus landed ourselves on 13 Going On 30. No night of fun times is complete without some shitty Jennifer Garner movie times. Because of my intoxication and lack of real thinking I have for you a sweet photo set of some of my personal fave insane fashions from the recent London Fall Fashion Week. Comment as you feel needed.







Well that's all for now. Comment what you want to see in the next couple of days and I'll do it!

I'm out!

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bettencourtslife\
Twitter: @BettencourtP
Instagram:@Bettencourt11

No comments:

Post a Comment

LookBook