Monday, April 23, 2012

The Day of Total Nothingness

There are just those days where there is literally nothing you can do but sit on your couch and die. I definitely just had one of those days. And you know what. I am not ashamed. After staying awake until roughly 8 am with my housemate watching movies and drinking wine I needed a day to do nothing but think about the fact that all I want to do is nothing.

So what does one do with a day where one is doing nothing. Lemme tell you. I sat on my fat ass, ate three hot pockets, and watched movie after movie all ending with a "Friends" marathon on Nick@Nite. Best fucking day ever.

I would definitely write more but, to be perfectly honest, I am seriously so exhausted today. Question of the day: What is your perfect day? If you could literally do anything for one day what would it be? Get creative fuckers. I am interested to see what your twisted minds come up with.

Peace out shitfaces.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LookBook