Wednesday, October 31, 2012

A New Lease on Life

How do I begin to explain what I have been up to for the last couple months? Let's start with the most important part.

I have been seeing someone who has changed my life. Garrett has been my rock. His absolute craziness has made my life exciting again (and not in a bad way like before). His intelligence has kept me on my toes and his humor has kept me laughing. I finally feel like I can breath again and relax in knowing that at the end of the day there is someone at home who will love and support me. Cheesy cheesy cheesy. Deal with it.

School has started up again and let's just say: My life SUCKS. Too much. Much too much. Much much too much. Why do I do this t myself? I always feel liee I can take on the entire world and then realize, "Wait, no, stop the world! I want to get off!" (Get it?). I need to assign points to different things I do in my life and a limit of how many points I can do at once. Once I reach that limit I have to quit something. Suggestions?

Work has been insane (per usual). Working at Urban Outfitters has given me two things: Money and a discount with which to spend it. I may have fabulous new clothes but I am BROKE. To supplement this spending habit I have a job at Homestead High School teaching colorguard finally doing what I really want to do and making the money I want to make.

I know I am not that interesting today but feel free to comment and leave your opinion. I will have more for you tomorrow, promise.

Feel free to follow me:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bettencourtslife
Instagram: @Bettencourt11

Goodbye loves.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that you are engulfed by lovey dovey happiness. I haven't seen much of you instagramming the shit out of Garrett eating lately, so you must be very busy. Busy is good. It makes cuddles sweeter.

    ReplyDelete

LookBook